Friday, April 24, 2009

Nice Little Reading...

Sharyn at Quirkeries (nice blog, btw) used Self/Situation/Solution and so I used it today.

I got: King of Cups (me?!)/The Magician (oh-kayyy!) / Six of Wands (yayyy!!).

'Bout effing time I caught a break!!! (LOLOL) Seriously, life has been real "lifey" for me the last couple years and especially the last six months. So if this means I get to keep working hard and working through my "stuff" and I'll actually feel like I'm getting somewhere...

...I'll take it. With thanks and gratitude.

'Cause there were times I didn't think I was gonna...

...make it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guy, good for you for starting a blog, I have grown so much with the cards since I started blogging my daily draws.

    One of the mental cheat sheets I use is:
    Swords = Discovery
    Cups = Thoughts and feelings about Discovery
    Wands = Actions taken on discovery and feelings
    Discs = Results of the above

    The King of Cups is a great all around guy, but often he thinks too much and acts too seldom.
    The Magician says you have all the tools you need to move on from this 'too lifey' time, and of course the 6 of Wands says if you do so you will have a successful outcome.

    Good luck on the journey, I'll stop by again, Sharyn/AJ

    ReplyDelete